Pizza Italian Restaurant Jacksonville – Italian Cuisine
Cheese Ravioli with Rosemary and Lemon
– 16 oz (1 package) of cheese ravioli.
– 1 cup of fat-free cottage cheese.
– ½ cup of evaporated skim milk.
– 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
– Saltand freshly-ground black pepper, to taste.
– 2 teaspoons of freshly-squeezed lemon juice.
– ¼ cup of finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
– 3 tablespoons of snipped fresh chives.
– 1 teaspoon of finely shredded lemon peel.
– Lemon wedges, for serving with.
Cook the cheese ravioli as directed on its packaging. Drain the ravioli and set aside, covering to keep warm.
In a blender or food processor, mix the cottage cheese, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper until smooth. Set aside.
Combine the Parmesan, chives and lemon peel.
Place the drained ravioli in a bowl.
Drizzle the lemon juice over the ravioli and toss gently.
Pour the cottage cheese mixture over top of the ravioli and toss gently until coated.
Transfer the ravioli to plates and sprinkle the Parmesan/chives mixture over each serving.
Serve with lemon wedges.